Moving a Glass 125?

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
My plan is to run it with the ac110 and an aquatech 30-60 if I can't sell that one haha. Probably gunna set the fx6 up tonight or tomorrow early morning after breakfast.

It sucks though, it's so big I will have to move my couch and have it on the side of the tank. I may build a plywood box to hide it a bit. I was looking up canisters because I like them and even smaller ones wouldn't fit in my stand so I'm like, screw it if it has to go on the side it's gon be huuuuggeeee! I was going to get a hydor professional 600 because of consistently good reviews on those but I may have to buy a few for my next 125 build. Once we move I will have multiple for breeding! Love the size of this tank. If I diy a stand it will be at least 30" tall inside though. Mine is barely 2' in there and the doors are only 10" wide. :confused:

Oh. And I bought the polycarbonate roofing to make a lid. It almost didn't fit in the car because it's an 8ft piece and I forgot it wouldn't fit. Almost went to buy scissors and another measuring tape. A little old mexican grampa saw me and helped me stuff it in there haha. It was hanging out my window pretty far but thankfully the cops don't patrol the side streets home bahahaha. So ty little grampa!
:p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store