May 14, 2018
youtu.be
What fish do you use as feeders?

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Would you mind posting any more pics? Would love to see this tank, but at work youtube is blocked lol

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Thinking of selling all of my fishes, half of them already sold. Too much fish, don't have enough time to managed. The piraiba stayed though, wanna focus on this species alone (hopefully lol). Everything go including my non catfish species.

Catfish species at hand:
Brachyplatystoma filamentosum
Clarias batrachus
Mystus singaringan
Oxydoras niger
Pangasianodon gigas
Phalacronotus bleekeri
Platydoras armatulus
Psedoplatystoma fasciatum
Pteradoras granulosus
RTCxTSN hybrid
RTCxNiger hybrid
Sperata acicularis
Wallagonia leerii

View attachment 1339941
This sucks. Your priorities are messed up.

It will hurt missing your threads and fish updated and your sharing all the knowledge and experience you have so quickly been acquiring.

GiantFishKeeper101

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2017
This sucks. Your priorities are messed up.

It will hurt missing your threads and fish updated and your sharing all the knowledge and experience you have so quickly been acquiring.
Yeah, hoping to grown my fish until 2' then I'll stop the observation thread. But time against me. I still have some of the fish for now. Not everyday people bought my fish.

I'm still in the hobby, but focusing only B. filamentosum. Already ordered one from Suriname. Easier for me to kept one species.

Tank builder in Kedah
I didn't know the company's name but it reside in kedah or penang like that. Probably it.

GiantFishKeeper101

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2017
Update, remove some fish. Haven't had any issues with the water, nearly a month since last water change. But the cover on top did pour some rain water when raining heavily.

The spooked piraiba was epic. It spook the hell out of me too. Need to get some myleus for the tank, thinking of change it to Amazonian biotope

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store