My Cat Tank

note2self

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2014
pac nw
Do you have anymore details on your setup as far as filtration, lighting, or plants used? I'm looking to upgrade from a 125g to something around 450-600g for my cats and possibly arowana and this setup looks great

Reactions: GiantFishKeeper101

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Do you have anymore details on your setup as far as filtration, lighting, or plants used? I'm looking to upgrade from a 125g to something around 450-600g for my cats and possibly arowana and this setup looks great
Agree. I always enjoy seeing MalboroMat's 720 gal.

GiantFishKeeper101

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2017
Will update on it

Agree. I always enjoy seeing MalboroMat's 720 gal.
Lol, you found me

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden

Sold all my fish, the only catfish left are 3 piraibas, 1 Wels & 1 RTCxNiger hybrid that nobody wanted to buy. After 2nd piraiba reached 15" or so, will put him with the big guy & see the progress. Hope they're compatible.

That fish is amazing. To bad we live to far apart from each other. I would have bought the rtc x niger hybrid from you.

GiantFishKeeper101

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2017
bro you got rid of the mekong??! they do look dull and have no charisma, but when that stage pass and they start looking more like the thai giants, they are a joy to have. I hope you get at least one back!
They do look like the thai giants, check my post on the original thread. Their eyes & hump started to look like the true gigas. But my heart always be with Piraiba, so I have to choose, life gets in the way.

If I ever search for the Mekong again, I would search an albino/platinum version. These colour morphs starting to appear quite frequently this year. But the price I would say near 450usd for a 3-4" specimen.

Besides, now I know the aesthetic of juvenile Mekongs, it is much easier to find after this

Reactions: moe214
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store