My first baby Indo grow out

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I remember the days of feeders... LoL. I'll never go back to feeding anything live. I've seen the results of pellet feeding on a lot of different fish and I do enjoy not having to worry about parasites and disease from feeders.
Great points.I know a place that has a tank full of young indos.Some of them look like they might have some nice patterns and maybe split bars but they all go dark and dash around the tank when the employee tries to net one out.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Great points.I know a place that has a tank full of young indos.Some of them look like they might have some nice patterns and maybe split bars but they all go dark and dash around the tank when the employee tries to net one out.
Damn how big? I wouldn't mind a few 1 inch guys.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's down in south Jersey,Aquarium Center.I'll bet that there are some real lookers in the bunch if you can separate some and get them to calm down.Most of my split bars have come from that shop.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I was at Jay's Aquatics in Salem, NH a couple of months ago and they had about six 1.5" IT....I think they were going for about $30 a piece....all were stabled and looked healthy

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
If i seen these guys fs at around $10ea again id grab 30 of em and grow em out again. so rad when little. But for some reason they lose the appeal when they get larger for me. FunWow! FunWow! lmk if ya see any in your hood for a steal that will ship.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
If i seen these guys fs at around $10ea again id grab 30 of em and grow em out again. so rad when little. But for some reason they lose the appeal when they get larger for me. FunWow! FunWow! lmk if ya see any in your hood for a steal that will ship.
Will do if I find them small again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store