Ohio
24 Inch Silver Arowana : 6 Years old

18 inch HB Asian Arowana :

Hornet cichlid (tilapia buttikoferi)

Dovii Breeding Pair : Male is Wild Cought (10 months old ) & female is F1

Kamfa Flowerhorn :
Welcome aboard
Nice stock
Do you plan on upgrading the aquariums soon?

Ritz.edm

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Welcome aboard
Nice stock
Do you plan on upgrading the aquariums soon?
Thanks . well Silver Arowana is in 180 Gallon i have moved Buttikoferi to a 90 gallon but that will be upgraded soon . HB is also moved to 180 gallon tank now .Dovii pair is in 90 gallon and that will need an upgrade in coming months for sure . and fh is just 3 inch and is in 55 gallon for now - i guess it will be sufficient for a year .
Sometime to make video i put aquarium dividers as i don't have great camera or tripod yet so try to keep them in frame :) . will try to upgrade video tools soon

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Fish look good. Flowerhorn shows some real potential.
I think what tlindsey tlindsey is implying is that the 24" arowana in 24" wide tank is not great, upgrade to 300 or so would be much better, which I agree with. Though, you probably know that already

Ritz.edm

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Fish look good. Flowerhorn shows some real potential.
I think what tlindsey tlindsey is implying is that the 24" arowana in 24" wide tank is not great, upgrade to 300 or so would be much better, which I agree with. Though, you probably know that already
Thanks Gourami Swami Gourami Swami . Custom tank dimensions for Silver Arowana is (LxWxH) : 72 X 30 X 20 . I hope i can pull another 1 year with this tank as Arowana growth now is way too slow as compared to initial 3 years . it also has a 40 gallon sump . Arowana can take turn without hitting the glass but you guys are correct a 300 gallon would have been perfect for this majestic creature on his 7th birthday ....

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Thanks Gourami Swami Gourami Swami . Custom tank dimensions for Silver Arowana is (LxWxH) : 72 X 30 X 20 . I hope i can pull another 1 year with this tank as Arowana growth now is way too slow as compared to initial 3 years . it also has a 40 gallon sump . Arowana can take turn without hitting the glass but you guys are correct a 300 gallon would have been perfect for this majestic creature on his 7th birthday ....
Ah nice, that is a bit better. And sounds like you understand the animal's needs and will be getting him an upgrade at some point. Good stuff. I am jealous that you can keep an Asian aro BTW

Ritz.edm

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Ah nice, that is a bit better. And sounds like you understand the animal's needs and will be getting him an upgrade at some point. Good stuff. I am jealous that you can keep an Asian aro BTW
oh ya ... that is one of the best thing being in Canada ! As compared to Silver Arowana , Asian Arowana have more personality and are bit more interactive . Amazing creatures - I spend hours everyday watching them - very elegant swimming movements !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store