My new Endlicheri

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Nice, i love it:headbang2how big is it?

Thats the start of the LJ addiction, btw mknster aquarium has some nice 9”-10” ansorgii,endli, nigerian lap, and koloton under $90 :devil::naughty:
Eyballing about 10 inches, I don't know if more ljs is possible right now as my current big tank is not that big. Hopefully soon I can set up a proper lj tank.

Reactions: JAYBIRD1011

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
I just got back from picking this guy up from my lfs ( Ordered from wetspot but shipping issue caused it to have to shipped a day late and I was not able to at home that day so had it shipped to my lfs who were awesome and held on to it for me)

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Eyballing about 10 inches, I don't know if more ljs is possible right now as my current big tank is not that big. Hopefully soon I can set up a proper lj tank.
Nvm he started swimming around and he is more then 10 more like 12-13

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
I just got back from picking this guy up from my lfs ( Ordered from wetspot but shipping issue caused it to have to shipped a day late and I was not able to at home that day so had it shipped to my lfs who were awesome and held on to it for me)
Sweetness! Walked in and got a couple of these ntt from wetspot a month ago. #Dat&PolypterusFanatic

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store