New Stock and more to come!! 10/21/20

Jmillfft1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2020
Do you know if you'll have any 3-4" blue diamonds in that shipment? Caribe is what I was hoping but I was hoping they would be 2-3"... I'm still cycling my new tank, should be done next week... So I will keep an eye on your stocks and posts an decide to go with caribe or hold out for a hopeful blue diamond.. Thank you for the update!!!!

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Do you know if you'll have any 3-4" blue diamonds in that shipment? Caribe is what I was hoping but I was hoping they would be 2-3"... I'm still cycling my new tank, should be done next week... So I will keep an eye on your stocks and posts an decide to go with caribe or hold out for a hopeful blue diamond.. Thank you for the update!!!!
As far as the Blue Diamond Rhombeus go there should be some coming in on that shipment if and or around about that size haha

Is there any chance we see the true gold dorados not Frankie’s and also VATF ?
as far as GD go I haven't seen anything floating about as of late. They are usually a B to find on a regular basis. and as far as VATF go to my knowledge atm there are still lots of issues with Africa and other than CBB stuff I haven't seen any shipments coming out and or heard from my supplier so kinda of in the dark on that front but hopefully soon!!! if not VATF would you be interested in FATF, Big Eye and or Stout? we have gotten them in as well and are all similar. either way though you'll see them up if I get them in haha if you ever want too feel free to message me your number and name and I can put you in my book and give you a call if I get anything you're looking for in stock!

caribemob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2008
philadelphia
As far as the Blue Diamond Rhombeus go there should be some coming in on that shipment if and or around about that size haha

as far as GD go I haven't seen anything floating about as of late. They are usually a B to find on a regular basis. and as far as VATF go to my knowledge atm there are still lots of issues with Africa and other than CBB stuff I haven't seen any shipments coming out and or heard from my supplier so kinda of in the dark on that front but hopefully soon!!! if not VATF would you be interested in FATF, Big Eye and or Stout? we have gotten them in as well and are all similar. either way though you'll see them up if I get them in haha if you ever want too feel free to message me your number and name and I can put you in my book and give you a call if I get anything you're looking for in stock!
Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store