New used tank! Vol. III

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
Leaks aside (good luck fixing them, I know firsthand how bad they are!), I see this is the tank you wanted the big single species group of loaches.
If you end up going with the kuhli loach suggestion I made on another thread, around 70-80 could fit in here with that big footprint. :thumbsup:
Lol no kuhlis stepping fin into this tank. I think it'll be clowns again.

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
Here's hoping you don't lose those to a velvet outbreak!

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Lol no kuhlis stepping fin into this tank. I think it'll be clowns again.
What??? You don't want to fill this beautiful 220-gallon tank with a few handfuls of squirmy black leeches???

Whyever not? :)

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
I don't even think my tank is big enough for kuhlis...better just go with some algae.
Dead…??…

spring for some imperial loaches ??… price has dropped quite a bit for small c.b.’s…
Only other problem i see is ur missing a hole in that sump for autodrip lol…

Reactions: Backfromthedead

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
If doing imperial loaches, I would stick to a smaller species like Leptobotia pellegrini or Leptobotia taeniops. Leptobotia elongata can get to 50-76cm, too large for a 2.13m x 61cm footprint

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
If doing imperial loaches, I would stick to a smaller species like Leptobotia pellegrini or Leptobotia taeniops. Leptobotia elongata can get to 50-76cm, too large for a 2.13m x 61cm footprint
I don't understand your fancy decimals I'm just a poor southern boy that wants big fish in my little tank. Besides everyone knows this is just a growout until I build my 2500 gallon tank and then eventually a 25 acre heated pond. Besides I over-filter anyways when the fish get big ill just slap on some aquaclears and sponge filters.

No stocking advice needed unless it's what I want to hear damnit!!!

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
Lol.

In all seriousness, a growout tank is not advisable. It is much better to wait until you actually have the appropriate sized tank, and THEN get the big fish, because no matter how much you might intend to get the bigger tank, life can so easily get in the way.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store