Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I do believe that plays a part in some of the shootings.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I do believe that plays a part in some of the shootings.

Yeah well seems like this shooting will have many many points of view and opinions...you know my thoughts already best i dont comment

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
as for girl in her jammies? bad, just up and bad, he shot from the passenger side across from his partner out the window, bad. The guy needs to be charged with 2nd degree murder, I am a citizen that has a fire arm on my side as I type, you do not just pull and fire. Just ridicules, if you are so worried as a cop about it, then pull your self off the rotation.

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Can you picture the celebration all the street gangs will have if the police are disarmed? I guess this bone head idea evolved from the notion that it is the firearm which is the issue. Take arms away from the police and everyone gets to be an automatic "victim" and/or "target".

The officer who shot the unarmed woman seems to have made a terrible mistake. Maybe a nervous rookie. Maybe just too dumb to be on the street. The gun did not make a mistake, the officer appears to have done an unjustified shooting. Maybe the details will prove otherwise but seems doubtful from what I know of it so far.

I think some one made a sign saying something like -- Caution nervous cops -- or some such.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
as for girl in her jammies? bad, just up and bad, he shot from the passenger side across from his partner out the window, bad. The guy needs to be charged with 2nd degree murder, I am a citizen that has a fire arm on my side as I type, you do not just pull and fire. Just ridicules, if you are so worried as a cop about it, then pull your self off the rotation.
Agree 100%

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Bad cops, bad lawyers , bad accountants, bad garbage men, ect ect but in the end some people are just bad. Cant blame the whole because of the few

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Bad cops, bad lawyers , bad accountants, bad garbage men, ect ect but in the end some people are just bad. Cant blame the whole because of the few
This is very true.Just the other day I had to get after the sanitation guy for throwing my recycle bin around after he dumped it.His reply to me was,"what is the big deal,you didn't have to pay for it?" Luckily the guy driving the truck heard him and yelled out at him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store