Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just heard that some jabroni who is running for mayor in Minneapolis is calling for the disarming of police officers in that city.....Yeah,good luck with that one.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Just heard that some jabroni who is running for mayor in Minneapolis is calling for the disarming of police officers in that city.....Yeah,good luck with that one.
I say do it.... maybe we need one of the these hippy cities to get what they ask for then the rest of the country would wisen up

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
I say do it.... maybe we need one of the these hippy cities to get what they ask for then the rest of the country would wisen up
The bad thing is, no one will win in that situation you disarm a police officer that is supposed to keep the peace things can get violent in a hurry. That is putting his life in danger because some dip **** thinks he knows what is good for everyone.
I do know people get shot by police for no reason and there are dirty cops but this is a bad idea over all

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
The bad thing is, no one will win in that situation you disarm a police officer that is supposed to keep the peace things can get violent in a hurry. That is putting his life in danger because some dip **** thinks he knows what is good for everyone.
I do know people get shot by police for no reason and there are dirty cops but this is a bad idea over all
Is it really think about how this anti law enforcement movement has made the job soo much harder. All of these anti law enforcement states cry and moan never acknowledging who keeps them safe.

I go even further all of these anti gun anti law enforcement states should be allowed to NOT have a police force....someone wants to live like an animal in total lawlessness go ahead anyone who wants to live in a civilized society can move to one of the "normal" states.....we'd get to see all of these wanna be movements put to the test

Reactions: millerkid519

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This idea is probably that candidate's knee jerk reaction to a recent incident in that town in which an unarmed woman was shot and killed by a police officer....and get this,the officer was seated in the psssenger side of his patrol car and his partner who was in the driver seat was talking with the woman.The officer fired from his position and across his partner at the woman.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
This idea is probably that candidate's knee jerk reaction to a recent incident in that town in which an unarmed woman was shot and killed by a police officer....and get this,the officer was seated in the psssenger side of his patrol car and his partner who was in the driver seat was talking with the woman.The officer fired from his position and across his partner at the woman.
My lord...what was his motive ?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My lord...what was his motive ?
It is still being investigsted and he hasn't made any statements yet...none that have been made public thus far.Supposedly the woman who was shot is who called the police in order to report some crime that she saw being committed.....she wound up gunned down in the street in her pajamas.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
It is still being investigsted and he hasn't made any statements yet...none that have been made public thus far.Supposedly the woman who was shot is who called the police in order to report some crime that she saw being committed.....she wound up gunned down in the street in her pajamas.
Thats incredibly sad

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I had a friend back in Ny who was an old school lieutenant in P.D he said years ago they wanted "street" guys on the job not these squeaky clean college kids that never left suburbia, he said they get too nervous and thinks thats a big part of why you have these bad shootings...wonder if thats the case with this latest incident

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store