Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Did anyone hear about the school that had to close because parents were threatening a student there?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
But....but.....kids are supposed to be able to use whichever restroom they self identify with.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Threatening a boy that was going into a girl's bathroom...yea I heard about it.

But....but.....kids are supposed to be able to use whichever restroom they self identify with.

Yes especially since she transitioned in fifth grade. Do you really think someone would transition and live as another gender because they wanted to go into a girls' bathroom for two years ? By the way, she used the staff restroom not the girls' restroom except for one time she couldn't find the staff restroom and used the girls' restroom. The article mentioned that many of the comments were from people not from the town. I think you didn't read the part where she was being threatened with guns and knives in the facebook group.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I didnt read any part because there is no article posted here.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Threatening a boy that was going into a girl's bathroom...yea I heard about it.
In Arizona a man beat up another man after his daughter told him that the guy followed her into the bathroom....turns out the guy wound up dying and the father was arrested and is now in deep doo doo.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yes especially since she transitioned in fifth grade. Do you really think someone would transition and live as another gender because they wanted to go into a girls' bathroom for two years ? By the way, she used the staff restroom not the girls' restroom except for one time she couldn't find the staff restroom and used the girls' restroom. The article mentioned that many of the comments were from people not from the town. I think you didn't read the part where she was being threatened with guns and knives in the facebook group.
I read the whole story...don't care. I don't want a man's DNA in the same bathroom as my daughter.

Reactions: skjl47

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
In Arizona a man beat up another man after his daughter told him that the guy followed her into the bathroom....turns out the guy wound up dying and the father was arrested and is now in deep doo doo.
Read that too...many commenters want to know how to donate to the father.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Read that too...many commenters want to know how to donate to the father.
All someone's got to do is set up a Gofundme thingy like that fired FBI guy seems to be enjoying.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store