Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Plus the attempted attacker hit the father first, so the father can claim self defense.
Oh,well I didn't hear about that part.Things may not be so bad for the guy then.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
I read the whole story...don't care. I don't want a man's DNA in the same bathroom as my daughter.
Lmao so you imagine up things to confirm your opinion and when someone facts checks them you ignore them.
Your original claim was that she wanted to peek at girls.
She only used the staff restroom and one time used the girls' restroom. Also what preteen is going to change their life for YEARS to peek at girls?

I find it interesting that you "don't care" (your words) that a child received death threats and abusive language was used to the point a school had to be closed for two days, to say the least. IThe students had no issues. She did not create this issue. The parents did.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Lmao so you imagine up things to confirm your opinion and when someone facts checks them you ignore them.
Your original claim was that she wanted to peek at girls.
She only used the staff restroom and one time used the girls' restroom. Also what preteen is going to change their life for YEARS to peek at girls?

I find it interesting that you "don't care" (your words) that a child received death threats and abusive language was used to the point a school had to be closed for two days, to say the least. IThe students had no issues. She did not create this issue. The parents did.
A male knows he doesn't belong in the girl's bathroom but chooses to go in anyways...reeps what he sows...kind of like do the crime do the time.
Actually I do care, the boy should be expelled from school. They gave him his own bathroom and he choose to ignore it.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store