Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
.......so Viper,I was back in the yard today and I was able to get a few shots of what I suppose is the cause of my irritated skin.
View attachment 1330473
View attachment 1330474
This is the smelly weed that will grow into a tree if allowed.....what do you think?
Looks sumac ,not sure type, some can be brewed in to tea, would make a decent bonsai.
Doubt that's making you itch, do you have oak mites in your area?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
In Arizona a man beat up another man after his daughter told him that the guy followed her into the bathroom....turns out the guy wound up dying and the father was arrested and is now in deep doo doo.
That's not right, seems the guy deserved it, what are we supposed to do? Wait till he rapes someone?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks sumac ,not sure type, some can be brewed in to tea, would make a decent bonsai.
Doubt that's making you itch, do you have oak mites in your area?
No oak mites that I am aware of.....and agreed on the bonsai idea,as is usually the case with weeds they seem to be quite tough.I have seen near three footers growing out of a crack in a wall on a vacant building.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
No oak mites that I am aware of.....and agreed on the bonsai idea,as is usually the case with weeds they seem to be quite tough.I have seen near three footers growing out of a crack in a wall on a vacant building.
I've seen prickly pears grow out of the roofs of houses and buildings,even saw one grow on a crevice in a palm tree once

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like to read stories like this and revel. Live in the $h!+h0le you've made for yourselves SF!
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...up-after-its-own-crappy-liberal-policies.html
Agreed right now those idiots are complaining about a shirt that says "stand for the flag, kneel for the cross"

Personally If someone can't respect the country or the Lord, than I can't respect them.

Meanwhile in Burma:.......
The Burmese army is persecuting Christians by killing.raping and beating any they find, they banned faith based meetings except at official churches, then they proceeded to steal and destroy said churches and set up Buddhist temples on the sites

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store