Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Immigration might be complicated but there is a process to it,no matter how ridiculous you think it is and there are laws which need to be recognized,and followed BY EVERYONE.
Just like the laws that you cited earlier.

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Take crimes and criminals out of it.

How is it fair that someone who is not a citizen of any given country be allowed to take public assistance?

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
I pitty you i really do you dont even know the definition of the word your calling people. Your parents should request a refund from what ever funds they contributed towards your education
never spent anything on my education, I've gone to public school my whole life. I was simply trying to show him what the definition was.

because its the law... we made it so that everyone in this country or who came to this country could be guaranteed an education!

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
ooh and in response to what you posted a few pages back, I would be selling 1 of my tanks to pay for the board.

the reason I post things that are unrelated is that it eases the tension a little bit, that way the thread doesn't get shut.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
yes but whats the difference if they where immigrants or not. this is what I am pissed about, that the only reason you are focusing on it is because they are immigrants!
So its ok for someone who came here illegally to get away with something like that? I don't understand your stance here. Don't come to my country illegally, period. You want to take the due process of becoming a citizen I'll welcome you with open arms and a beer, you sneak in here that's a whole new discussion. Due process, period.

Reactions: Hendre

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
but you deny being a racist? saying that people should not be allowed to come into the county because of their race/where they live? this kind of thing has no relation to them being immigrants!
No one once said they shouldn't be allowed here because of where they come from. I have Mexican, Brazilian, Asian and African friends. They came here legally, they did the time to come here and live. Sucks they drew a hand that didn't get them born here, but those of us that did shouldn't have to turn a blind eye to them coming here illegally. They all got here, don't give me that bull-ish about it being complicated...I have at least 12 points of proof that its faster than you think. Hey and if these guys and gals really want to get here fast, join the Army! They will literally fly you here for free to join and become a citizen after 2 months, easy.
People like you make me sick you wanna be safe you want to talk about your nice safe little neighborhoods and your 3 dogs protecting you but you never consider what actually goes into making you safe.
I know a lot of suburbanites like this, they don't see or deal with problems in the country so they think the whole country runs the way their 10 house communities on the hill do. He only flies flags on Vet's day and doesn't think the military deserves as much recognition as it gets, do you really think he's aware of anything that goes on to protect his freedoms?
you can't avoid this kind of thing by not letting poeple into the country, this is what is racist.

heres the definition of immigrant: a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

because many have family and can't wait the ridiculous waiting period and extensive process to get into this country legally. immigration is a complicated thing, Their is no easy solution to it. no amount of walls or borders will fix the problem. also you can't deport 11.6 million people.
Its not racist to want people to come here legally. I don't sneak into Europe or Russia then demand they give me rights. I'd be shipped right on back to America or jailed.

its not a ridiculous waiting period, like I said I have at least 12 examples were people were US citizens, certified and all, within 2 months.

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
So its ok for someone who came here illegally to get away with something like that? I don't understand your stance here. Don't come to my country illegally, period. You want to take the due process of becoming a citizen I'll welcome you with open arms and a beer, you sneak in here that's a whole new discussion. Due process, period.
My thoughts on the topic exactly.

Reactions: predatorkeeper87

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
No one once said they shouldn't be allowed here because of where they come from. I have Mexican, Brazilian, Asian and African friends. They came here legally, they did the time to come here and live. Sucks they drew a hand that didn't get them born here, but those of us that did shouldn't have to turn a blind eye to them coming here illegally. They all got here, don't give me that bull-ish about it being complicated...I have at least 12 points of proof that its faster than you think. Hey and if these guys and gals really want to get here fast, join the Army! They will literally fly you here for free to join and become a citizen after 2 months, easy.

I know a lot of suburbanites like this, they don't see or deal with problems in the country so they think the whole country runs the way their 10 house communities on the hill do. He only flies flags on Vet's day and doesn't think the military deserves as much recognition as it gets, do you really think he's aware of anything that goes on to protect his freedoms?

Its not racist to want people to come here legally. I don't sneak into Europe or Russia then demand they give me rights. I'd be shipped right on back to America or jailed.

its not a ridiculous waiting period, like I said I have at least 12 examples were people were US citizens, certified and all, within 2 months.
My wife is from Venezuela, so i've been through the process. To reach the point where they let you stay and work, really doesnt take too long. If youre content with a green card/permanent resident, its pretty quick and youre done. becoming a citizen takes a while longer, but isnt required to stay. I think most could attain a perm res status before their visa even expires!

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
My wife is from Venezuela, so i've been through the process. To reach the point where they let you stay and work, really doesnt take too long. If youre content with a green card/permanent resident, its pretty quick and youre done. becoming a citizen takes a while longer, but isnt required to stay. I think most could attain a perm res status before their visa even expires!
thank you. I'm not saying the process doesn't suck, got it but its doable...and most people in the country would welcome you if you get here the right way...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store