Passenger Dragged Off Of U.S. Airlines Flight!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,he caused a disturbance alright when he refused to get up out of his seat and began screaming like a chimpanzee when he was snatched up and out lol.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
From Toronto Sun Article
United later confirmed to WHAS 11 in Louisville that the flight was overbooked and that the airline had asked for volunteers to give up their seats. When nobody volunteered, the airline asked a handful of passengers to forfeit their seats – including the man seen in the video. But the passenger reportedly refused to budge after claiming he was a doctor who needed to get home to his patients. The airline later confirmed in a statement that a passenger aboard Flight 3411 – which was delayed by two hours – refused to leave the aircraft, at which time security was called.
“Flight 3411 from Chicago to Louisville was overbooked,” United said in a statement. "After our team looked for volunteers, one customer refused to leave the aircraft voluntarily and law enforcement was asked to come to the gate. We apologise for the overbook situation.”

Article from Buzzfeed
When asked why the airline had the man forcibly removed, and whether that was standard procedure in cases of overbooked flights, United refused to comment. Instead they told BuzzFeed News all further questions should be referred to Chicago Police. BuzzFeed News contacted Chicago Police and were told to contact the Chicago Department of Aviation. When BuzzFeed News contacted the Chicago Department of Aviation they were transferred to a TSA message bank. A TSA spokesperson later told BuzzFeed News they were not involved and to contact Chicago Police.
From Washington Post
United refused to answer questions about the incident, which horrified other passengers on the Louisville-bound flight. An airline spokesman only apologized for the overbooked flight, and said police were called after a passenger “refused to leave the aircraft voluntarily.”

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Eh....the beating?
This guy has hit the airline lottery as he is going to sue the dirt off of them and collect bookoo cash.

Reactions: Alexxxxsv14

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I already did....and I understand it is a federal offense to refuse to get off of an airplane if asked to do so by the airline staff.That guy's lawyer is still going to have field day.He looked like he hit his head and was knocked out at one point.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I wish i could get beat up a major airline staff member...smh

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store