Passenger Dragged Off Of U.S. Airlines Flight!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wish i could get beat up a major airline staff member...smh
How about that.I heard the guy even tried to forcechis way back onto the plane after he was removed.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Eh....the beating?
This guy has hit the airline lottery as he is going to sue the dirt off of them and collect bookoo cash.
That may be an understatement lol, I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat! haha, he wont have to worry about this after the dust settles on this, he'll own his own jet.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
my question is...if the airline overbooked...why do the people on the plane already have to leave? How do they choose? Do they go by ticket purchase times? Or just pick?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I heard that their computer system somehow picks people to move when such situations come up....and in this case it turns out that they were not actually overbooked but they wanted to make room for a few employees who needed to get to the next destination.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
How about that.I heard the guy even tried to force his way back onto the plane after he was removed.
Smh i would have been content with my beating and new found fortune

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Smh i would have been content with my beating and new found fortune
Right!.....now,the guy claimed he needed to get to his destination in order to perform a surgery on a patient.....what if that was true and this patient suffered or died because he could not get there in time?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Right!.....now,the guy claimed he needed to get to his destination in order to perform a surgery on a patient.....what if that was true and this patient suffered or died because he could not get there in time?
I'd be getting that family in on my suit with me. Can you imagine if he did sustain injuries and uses that to say he can no longer perform surgery? The stupid amount of money this guy is going to get...some people get all the fortunate ass whoopin's....

Also if it was for employees and they lied about overbooking...that's going to tank their customer reviews too...company cares more about employees than customers is never a headline you want.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'd be getting that family in on my suit with me.

Also if it was for employees and they lied about overbooking...that's going to tank their customer reviews too...company cares more about employees than customers is never a headline you want.
Yep...it's a mess alright.
...and according to this guy the whole thing is all Trump's fault.
LongDuckDong.JPG LongDuckDong.JPG

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Reactions: Dieselhybrid
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store