Pearsei need help asap

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hey Frank, so sorry to read this, and really sorry to hear that your son is taking it so hard. One of life's tough lessons for sure. I still melt every time I have to put a dog down. It never gets easy when it's a cherished pet.

As far as what caused his sudden demise, without a proper necropsy it is so difficult to even begin to guess what happened. If it's diet was mostly made up of AlgaeMax then certainly not any type of blockage from too much protein. Could have been bacterial, could have been a tumor, could have been almost anything.

Hopefully your son bounces back with a little time, with the prospects of getting to choose a new fish down the road.
Thx neil. He'll bounce. When i was a few yrs older than he currently is i lost and entire tank (waaaay overstocked) of fish to a couple of snake heads gotta admit i did lose the interest in the hobby for a pretty long time after that. Hopefully he's a bit tougher than dad.

The fish was a huge pain in the butt but damn i do miss him. The tank looks empty without him

• Sad
Reactions: Matteus

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Just uploaded the vids i mentioned earlier. I hate stupid youtube vids that show animals fighting/dying with no educational value so these will be removed in a couple of days.

butchie

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 3, 2009
orlando
wow I am so sorry. i just ordered some of these and i was searching to learn about them. Really sucks, i'm sorry

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store