POST YOUR ATF

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
BigJ;3015275; said:
I think i've had him around a year or close? He was in the 8-10'' range at purchase. Mines really starting to get thick. And a little more aggressive, Than he's been in the past mostly around feeding time. lol :naughty:
ok at that size is easier to keep.
Mine was smaller then and dun look that nice.
Keep growing and the tail become nicer.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
BigJ;3015268; said:
You have that all wrong. ;) Your into PBass ect and ATF will not compete for food with them. I will take you'rs and give it a very nice home with mine in the near future. You and I both know he's ready to come HOME. So i'm avail Sat-Sun for arrival. thanks! And the pic's would be sweet. So i know what to expect. :D

lol I can allways make a for sale thread to make room. lol and I won't be down to three tanks forever. lol ;)

I got to get some new pics of mine he's doing great. He's up from 4" to around 6" allready. Not growing fast but growing none the least. soon he may get some dosicle tankmates to get him used to that.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;3053920; said:
still 4ft....want to get a 6 x 2.5 x 2 when i get my flat... 2 big tank and a few small ones....perhaps a fish room.
ah...he looks very good.
seems like he doesnt bump himself against the glass at all.
i feel like picking one up....
when i get out of my parents house imma have a fish room too.:headbang2

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
channarox;3055843; said:
ah...he looks very good.
seems like he doesnt bump himself against the glass at all.
i feel like picking one up....
when i get out of my parents house imma have a fish room too.:headbang2
The tick is 5 side cover with black sticker. the back, left and right , top and bottom.Left only the front view and feeding time i just throw in from a corner and seldom go near it. Take picture with light all off.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store