POST YOUR ATF

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;3056550; said:
The tick is 5 side cover with black sticker. the back, left and right , top and bottom.Left only the front view and feeding time i just throw in from a corner and seldom go near it. Take picture with light all off.
awesome....this worked for me in the past as well.
but all of my old ones were small...no where near 10".

bignootch

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2006
At The Antipodes
Ohh yeahh, she was maybe 4.75" at the time. Today i'de say she's 7" and growing. I'll get a current pic up sometime soon. I say it's a she do to head sz. in relation to the last third of it's body hight & fullness, combined with anal fin structure and lengh, and coloration. I like to belive that I have a pretty well trained eye. It may not be science, but i'm usually over 85% accuracy, sexing a number of characin sp. It's just my own sex-ing system.... so I'm not looking to debate anyone.

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
Tigriuns™;3134170; said:
nice perfect vatf...how big and how long you been keeping it??
Thanks. I have had it about 1.5 years now, I got it at about 4"-5" now about 10" slow growing initially but since feeding raw trout he seems to growing a little faster now.

bignootch;3134564; said:
Goodlooking vitt. nice sturdy build too.
Thanks, The best advice I can give is plenty of space and plenty of high protein fish meat. Trout seems to have worked really well for me. I have also been giving him the odd Hikari pellet to add a little of extra nutrition.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
jelly;3136235; said:
Thanks. I have had it about 1.5 years now, I got it at about 4"-5" now about 10" slow growing initially but since feeding raw trout he seems to growing a little faster now.

Thanks, The best advice I can give is plenty of space and plenty of high protein fish meat. Trout seems to have worked really well for me. I have also been giving him the odd Hikari pellet to add a little of extra nutrition.
well should also keep GATF, they are very cool... once reach 1ft it is becoming of a monster

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store