WILLAM WALLACE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2020
I have a preagnant crayfish.
she doesn't seem to be eating...
what can vegies can I feed her???
I have separated the crawdad..
Pzl help me it's my frist thread and also frist cray preganancy...

Reactions: FESHMAN

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
I have a preagnant crayfish.
she doesn't seem to be eating...
what can vegies can I feed her???
I have separated the crawdad..
Pzl help me it's my frist thread and also frist cray preganancy...
Congrats! You can feed a lot of vegetables I like spinach and roman lettuce, you can tie them to a rock or lightly blanch them in the microwave to make them sink. Or just stab whatever vegie with a steel fork and drop it in the tank and fish it out later. I've got a colony running they're pretty low maintenance and eat any thing I throw at them, just make sure you have proper aeration and circulation and you're good to go!

Last edited:

WILLAM WALLACE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2020
Congrats! You can feed a lot of vegetables I like spinach and roman lettuce, you can tie them to a rock or lightly blanch them in the microwave to make them sink. Or just stab whatever vegie with a steel fork and drop it in the tank and fish it out later. I've got a colony running they're pretty low maintenance and eat any thing I throw at them, just make sure you have proper aeration and circulation and you're good to go!
I have given her Spirulina but she dosent seem to be eating it....
Also I can see the babies EYES so how much long should I expect until the day eggs hatch??
?Just to be sure I don't miss it....

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
I have given her Spirulina but she dosent seem to be eating it....
Also I can see the babies EYES so how much long should I expect until the day eggs hatch??
Maybe try something else, fishfood also works for them. To be honest I don't know how long they take to hatch, but I bet you're very close.

And how should I prepare for the babies maintainence??
I honestly didn't do anything extra for them, just provide an abundance of hiding spots and good water circulation. You obviously need to feed more now you have more of them

Reactions: WILLAM WALLACE
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store