Public Outrage halts states execution of Snake head ...

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
krzr3000;2844426; said:
This pisses me off. This guy can't keep his 10 year old fish but everyday idiots can go buy dogs, let them reproduce, then dump them somewhere. Wasting gov't money on animals control, etc. Not to mention how this fish can't survive where they are located. This situation is out of hand...and frankly embarrassing.
exactly what i was thinking...
this is so stupid.
i mean,the US probably allows alot of other animals that could cause much more harm to the ecosystem than a single giant snakehead,which cant evev survive in the waters there....
honestly,im saddened by reading this article.....
i mean,cmon.
he got it 10 years ago...before the ban was in place.
now just because of this ban they want to take a fish the kids had for 10 years and kill it...
its so unfortunate people dont see pets as as equally important as any other living,breathing,being.
FIGHT ON BROTHER!

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
itsbadlands;2845493; said:
Or make him get a permit for it.Its always about money anyway.I can guarantee they fined him a few grand for the fish also.
Wrong, he was fined $25:screwy: guarnetee:ROFL:

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Anyone here any thing up to date with the decision...

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
wow that fish is amazing! so sad that they want to kill it, i hope someone provides a home for it...its beautiful :(

lil neet

I Love MFK
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2005
Over and over its brought how much idiots they are to ban all species of snakeheads cause Argus can live in cold water .Its like banning dogs cause pitbulls have bitten people .

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
lil neet;2847632; said:
Over and over its brought how much idiots they are to ban all species of snakeheads cause Argus can live in cold water .Its like banning dogs cause pitbulls have bitten people .
too true....im deeply saddened by this.
poor guy...and poor fish.

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Poor guy and poor fish...he should have been grandfathered out of the ban as he did buy it legally before the ban went into place. It is so unfortunate that many have to pay for the mistakes of few.:irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store