QUALITY over QUANTITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
RD. RD. Hey man I don’t want I weird you out, but I think I’m becoming your biggest fan on this forum!
No, that would be fishhead0103666!!

Reactions: Dloks

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
We? Nice little speech, fishhead, coming from someone who's been here for 5 minutes. My previous comments were directed at a few different people, and you're one of them.

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...-deal-with-clown-loaches.709261/#post-8000784

That was just a few weeks ago. And there's plenty more where that came from, and you know what I'm referring to.

So now you are suddenly all growed up and leading by example? How special. I hope you meant what you posted, I guess time will tell.

And next on that list is a kid who owns a 29 gallon with pea puffers, giving advice to NEW members here on how to set up their 400 gallon pond with predatory fish. What a farce. Welcome to MFK, where a 12 year old will instruct you on how to keep your new monster fish healthy, wealthy, and wise! I think I'll start making t-shirts.

I'm not Rob, and I don't have to be nearly as PC as he is. I would have already swung the axe.

Good night Irene.
Hell I had to display ignored content to see what you were talking about lol

I can't remember if it's in the lounge or what. There's a post talking about beating a fish against tree and burning the house down something along those lines.

I'm with you swing away

Reactions: Chicxulub and Dloks

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I've been here for 6 months and it may not seem like much to you who has been here for almost 12 years but it's still a decent amount of time.
Yes I did try to argue that over something I pulled off of google but I'm actively trying to break that habit everyday.
I meant what I posted and I posted what I meant.
6months isn't sh**. So now instead of a 2" Oscar you have a 6" and your still doing the thing that makes you stand out.

Let me help you...
I screwed up and i apologize. Think before you speak. Pond thread hmm should I reply since I've never had a pond or any of the fish...or should I watch learn and if useful save that thread for later to help someone?

I bow out all the time to more experienced people and honestly just regurgitate what I've learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store