Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Reactions: Becky&herRaccoon

Becky&herRaccoon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2016
Ireland
Cool,I actually do have an Instagram account.Which other pets do you have?
Awesome defo add me I have 3 dogs a cat a siamese fighting fish, rats, African pygmy hedgehogs, micro squirrels, hamsters, gerbils, tortoises, a corn snake and more lol I also work in a pet shop so post a lot of pictures of the animals there too

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Awesome defo add me I have 3 dogs a cat a siamese fighting fish, rats, African pygmy hedgehogs, micro squirrels, hamsters, gerbils, tortoises, a corn snake and more lol I also work in a pet shop so post a lot of pictures of the animals there too
Why,you've got your very own zoo lol!....I have always wanted to try keeping hedgehogs but by the the time I got around to looking into getting one they became banned in my home state.What kind of tortoise do you have?

Becky&herRaccoon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2016
Ireland
Why,you've got your very own zoo lol!....I have always wanted to try keeping hedgehogs but by the the time I got around to looking into getting one they became banned in my home state.What kind of tortoise do you have?
Marginated oh why were they banned?? Which state you in?? They could possibly be invasive in your home state

20160727_162531.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm not sure why they are banned here.I know years ago they used to be in just about every pet store in town and then they just seemed to vanish at some point. I recall an employee at a shop mentioning the banning.I live in the state of Pennsylvania in the U.S....nice torts by the way.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I doubt that the hedgehogs could be invasives here due to the climate.It is cold here most of the year.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store