Raising Nandopsis haitiensis.

Covetous

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2016
Florida
Covetous Covetous did you ever get some Haitiensis?
No I sure didn’t, I actually haven’t done anything with my 125. I was debating between haitiensis and Beani. But between the storm and work I just haven’t had the time to do anything with it. How are you guys coming along?

Jhay3513

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2017
Charlotte, NC
No I sure didn’t, I actually haven’t done anything with my 125. I was debating between haitiensis and Beani. But between the storm and work I just haven’t had the time to do anything with it. How are you guys coming along?
Since I’ve gotten them to accept pellets they’ve really put in some size. Not as many territorial disputes lately. I’m sure my male is right around the corner from living up to his nickname. I put some red minor tetras in with them for color contrast and he’s recently started killing them despite the minimal size difference.

Covetous

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2016
Florida
Since I’ve gotten them to accept pellets they’ve really put in some size. Not as many territorial disputes lately. I’m sure my male is right around the corner from living up to his nickname. I put some red minor tetras in with them for color contrast and he’s recently started killing them despite the minimal size difference.

Yeah, I’ve never managed to have much luck with dithers myself. My fish always seem to ignore them during the day and pick on each other. Then kill the dithers at night. He sounds like a beast in the making man! Very cool

Reactions: Jhay3513
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store