Which is better to take care of

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
Thanks for enlightening me. ill be more careful next time regarding my posts since its only my first time joining a forum. Regarding my maintenance, i change 40-50% water weakly and add chlorine (approx % tblspoon). Other than goldfish, what other types of fish can i feed them with?
you add chlorine to the tank~!??!!!

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
variety is the key, if you want to feed goldfish once in a blue moon that's fine but don't make it into a stable diet, really the main concern is parasite and disease the live feeders may carry into your tank. but if you can completely eliminates it that would be even better.

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
as you can see his English is not ( not being offensive) that good, he probably meant dechlorinater
I was thinking that too but just wanted to make sure. and I didn't notice your post until I posted mine.

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
Thanks for the links. i'll definitely check em. And to EC, how did you find the article regarding legalities in the Philippines? Sure you must be a Filipino too to know government sites. And hell you could also be piranha owner because your viewing this thread. Piece of advice, if your really concerned, then start searching each and every shops in the Philippines for their legalities.
bro, it doesn't mean that I knew about things I already own them or even had them, it's just practically a piece of knowledge and to share it to you to get out of future jailbait is priceless...
Also I can't do something about those shops, I don't want to argue about this derailing the thread but it's just this, to inform people what's illegal, to educate them about this things, this little things spark the fire that should stop patronizing illegal activities regarding the hobby, If I can't stop shops introducing them to potential buyers, why won't I go for the buyers and let them know what they're getting at?

mason87

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2013
Warrensburg, MO, USA
www.fb.com
I feel like if I put a baby rabbit or kitten or elephant or something in my tank, I'll get more posts on my threads. Is that what it takes to get some feedback around here? A blatant ****up?

Sent from my VS870 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Reactions: kingthedog

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I feel like if I put a baby rabbit or kitten or elephant or something in my tank, I'll get more posts on my threads. Is that what it takes to get some feedback around here? A blatant ****up?

Sent from my VS870 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
All of your threads have posts....

If you can put an elephant in your tank, ill answer all of your threads for life

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store