Mar 23, 2009
Answer is not B.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Richyrich was close.
Answer is D.
A neighbor released a mylar balloon on Veteran's Day. The balloon touched the power line and blew out power on the whole block. The wife called me at noon to let me know the power is out. I was in the middle of a staff meeting so I told her I'll deal with it when I get home.
Got home at 5pm to find the power back on. Everything was running. I counted only 4 dorados in the tank. Strange because the glass top was still in tack. Had to count 3 times to finally look around the outside of the tank. Behind the tank was the fifth dorado. It was stiff and dry. Been dead for hours.
It probably got spooked when everything went off and shout through the glass top. That top was pretty heavy.

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Richyrich was close.
Answer is D.
A neighbor released a mylar balloon on Veteran's Day. The balloon touched the power line and blew out power on the whole block. The wife called me at noon to let me know the power is out. I was in the middle of a staff meeting so I told her I'll deal with it when I get home.
Got home at 5pm to find the power back on. Everything was running. I counted only 4 dorados in the tank. Strange because the glass top was still in tack. Had to count 3 times to finally look around the outside of the tank. Behind the tank was the fifth dorado. It was stiff and dry. Been dead for hours.
It probably got spooked when everything went off and shout through the glass top. That top was pretty heavy.
Sad news
Really sad,
Sometimes things just aren't in our hand

Although I would be pretty pissed at my neighbour.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Richyrich was close.
Answer is D.
Dang! I've always hated when people release balloons , it's litter all those balloons end up somewhere, used to always get caught in my honey locust trees and I'd have to remove them without getting impaled on foot long spikes....

Sorry for your loss, rip

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Sorry to hear, Ken. I am glad others haven't suffered ill consequences, or have they? The oxygen must have quickly runned out in that tank. A blown transformer fuse is easy to reinstall back but the power Co usually take time to get there...

Looking at the size of this dorado and knowing their speed, I think any lid that's not on a lock would get knocked open by this torpedo.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Beauties

richyrich

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2010
uk
Ye sorry to hear that mate.
Have you noticed any behaviour changes now that they down to an even 4.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Ye sorry to hear that mate.
Have you noticed any behaviour changes now that they down to an even 4.
My behavior have been both sad and angry now that it is down to four. Feel like quiting. Thanks for asking!
Oh, you mean the dorados.....no change.

Reactions: dan518

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
My behavior have been both sad and angry now that it is down to four. Feel like quiting. Thanks for asking!
Oh, you mean the dorados.....no change.
I can totally understand this, I might have tried to find new homes for them and put something else in the tank.

On a different note, Do you think you can breed these brutes in a tank ???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store