Salminus Franciscanus (Golden Dorado)

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
I can totally understand this, I might have tried to find new homes for them and put something else in the tank.

On a different note, Do you think you can breed these brutes in a tank ???
At this point, I think these guys are too big to rehome.
As far as breeding them, I'm not looking forward to that. The tank is way too small and too much work. I like to just grow fish out. It's about 20 months for these guys so far.

Reactions: headbanger_jib

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Agree with jib, if you're considering quitting, I think we all rather you rehome them and get something new, you know your threads are appreciated by many

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
As far as breeding them, I'm not looking forward to that. The tank is way too small and too much work. I like to just grow fish out. It's about 20 months for these guys so far.
Ken if you quit mfk will change! Get some african arowan looking fishes from Asia spice it up

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Sorry to hear this kendragon kendragon , some losses can really leave you gutted. Keep on my man we all love your grow out threads absolutely the best on mfk hands down

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
So does this mean you are keeping them indefinitely?

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
They'd probably jump you before they let you refuse to get more pellets lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store