Sign a petition to legalize Asian Arowana in the US!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
The only good thing about crocodile dundee was the ending! Though to be fair Linda Kowalski proved to be a nice bit of eye candy. Mind you, have you seen her now? She has a look of a gnarly old Murray cod. See how I kept it on topic :grinyes:
I didn't think it was that bad, if you want to see something truly appaling you should watch the sequels.
Its funny, he gave his wife the boot for Linda Kozwalski after they finished filming, it was a big scandal here but they are still together now, both looking very different than they did in the original movie.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
I like how this thread went from trying to legalize the asian aro in the US to talking about an old guy in a old movie lol

MOLOYASI

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 19, 2020
There's no way it makes it to 100k but I did sign to show support
legislation not require the president's involvement? It looks like 7 people have signed the petition so far...a long way to go to hit 100,000 by June 24.

Michael Alebrtus

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2020
I have already created a petition asking the US government revoke the stupid law that makes ownership of captive-bred arowanas illegal in the US. It's only Australia and the US that have this illogical law. Let's repeal it once and for all!
Here is the link to the petition page, Please spread the word in social media and wherever you can; we have 30 days to collect 100K signatures! Thanks and good luck!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ed-asian-arowanas-canada-mexico-uk-rest-world
its better if you make a new thread to gather people to join a group first. When there is enough members, then plan on a new petition to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store