TANK BUSTED

jdm_da510

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2010
everywhere
Danny Monster;4406242; said:
i finally had some1 pick up. blah blah send heater to some place in virgina. blah blah pictures. i think im out of the fish hobby. i hath to redo 2 bedroom floors. atleast i didnt lose any fishes. but i guess ima sell them off.

what do you think? =|

Just Prince

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2007
Maryland
If it happened how you say it did contact Marineland. Marineland reimbursed a guy on AC the cost of his tank and live stock lost. Goodluck.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
That seriously sucks. They owe you a new tank and $ to clean up any water damage. That could have seriously hurt someone!!!

R1_Ridah;4406181; said:
AHH.... hell naw... I'm returning the heaters I just purchased. Thanks for sharing this info.

Speaking of heaters, has anyone used the Titanium heater from JBJ?
Definitely return them. I've gotten a pretty good jolt from a jacked up stealth heater, and I'm going to be slowly replacing all of them with titanium heaters as every single one has started to leak current into the tank. You can feel it when you put your hand in the water if you have a small cut. I'm waiting to get bit again... :irked::irked::irked:

Metalgearliquid2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2009
NY
Danny Monster;4406250; said:
gladly none of my fish got hurt. just my little brother toe cut by the glass
atleast its just a cut and he wasnt looking at the tank when it happened that would have been bad....

sorry for your loss i hope they reimburse you

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store