The Official Boxing Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Tyson Fury beat Dilian Whyte with a sixth round stoppage in their heavyweight championship matchup.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Tyson Fury beat Dilian Whyte with a sixth round stoppage in their heavyweight championship matchup.
a nice upper cut did the job.
Whyte got up pretty quick but was wobbly as hell.
I like boxing and respect people that do it as I would never have the discipline or courage but when you see someone like that I can’t help but wonder why you would take such risks with your brain. Most certainly it will hold be th cash I guess.
Fury didn’t seem fazed at all at the end though, seemed like a pretty easy win for him and a nice final fight if he is serious about retirement.

Reactions: tlindsey

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Deontay Wilder will bring Tyson Fury out of retirement ?
They make me laugh these boxers who retire. If the purse is big enough they will come out of retirement in a heartbeat, lol.

I could understand his retirement statement if he held all four belts, total unification, but he only holds two. He's only done half a job, lol.

Thing is, back in 2015 he had all four when he beat Klitschko. Then was the time to retire.

He'll definitely be back will the gypsy king. I'd like to see him fight Joshua if Joshua can get his arse into gear. I think the Wilder thing is a bit tiresome now.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
But but,Fury is the lineal champion,he doesn't need any belts lol.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Did anyone see the Kambosos V Haney fight today.
We all had high hopes for the Aussie but it wasn’t to be, he was beaten fair and square by a better boxer. It wasn’t the most exciting fight to be honest.
It was good to see the mutual respect after the fight, Kambosos even personally handed his belts over which I thought was a nice gesture of respect.
Apparently it’s a 2 fight deal so hopefully we will be victorious in the rematch.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store