The Official Boxing Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Did anyone see the Kambosos V Haney fight today.
We all had high hopes for the Aussie but it wasn’t to be, he was beaten fair and square by a better boxer. It wasn’t the most exciting fight to be honest.
It was good to see the mutual respect after the fight, Kambosos even personally handed his belts over which I thought was a nice gesture of respect.
Apparently it’s a 2 fight deal so hopefully we will be victorious in the rematch.
I only saw snippets of their press conference in which Kambosos hurled several insults at Haney.I had to leave out for work but I recorded the fight watch later.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
I only saw snippets of their press conference in which Kambosos hurled several insults at Haney.I had to leave out for work but I recorded the fight watch later.
He is very cocky even by boxing standards, thats why i was pleasantly surprised he took the loss so well.
A few days later and it seems no one except him is really all that interested in seeing a rematch.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He is very cocky even by boxing standards, thats why i was pleasantly surprised he took the loss so well.
A few days later and it seems no one except him is really all that interested in seeing a rematch.
It turned out that my DVR stopped recording before the match was over so I missed the last few rounds.

trop

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2020
Haney seems like the #1 of the 4 rising lightweights right now but I think Shakur can give him a run when he inevitably moves up.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Who do you think will win?
Well,not sure...Danny's been out for a while and I dont know much about Benividez...but I'm Philly born and raised so you know who I'm rooting for lol!

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anthony Joshua lost via decision in his rematch against Oleksandr Usyk.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store