The Official Boxing Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks like Floyd Mayweather fought someone else in yet another exhibition match in Dubai.I can imagine the payday.
Screenshot_20221113-143233_Facebook.jpg

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Looks like Floyd Mayweather fought someone else in yet another exhibition match in Dubai.I can imagine the payday.
View attachment 1506601
I believe the vast amount of money for these fights is generated primarily from your typical pay per view type deals. So advertising is key. Get it out there to the masses so they all tune in!

However, I can honestly say I have heard absolutely nothing about this fight, until your post!! Usually fights like these are all over the media months in advance to conjure up the interest needed to make it pay.

Either it's been advertised to hell, and i've missed every little bit, or this fight hasn't been advertised that much and they're relying on other streams of money??? Strange.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I believe the vast amount of money for these fights is generated primarily from your typical pay per view type deals. So advertising is key. Get it out there to the masses so they all tune in!

However, I can honestly say I have heard absolutely nothing about this fight, until your post!! Usually fights like these are all over the media months in advance to conjure up the interest needed to make it pay.

Either it's been advertised to hell, and i've missed every little bit, or this fight hasn't been advertised that much and they're relying on other streams of money??? Strange.
Same here,I've heard nothing about and was totally unaware of the fight before seeing mention of the results earlier today.....so much for advertising and promotion.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks like Floyd may be losing his mind like Kanye has lol!
Screenshot_20221213-235815_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: tlindsey

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
It looks like Mayweathers head has been superimposed on a womans body, lol. They aren't blokes legs surely.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store