Price
Region
Central California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
Happy New Year!

Decided to thin out the unnecessary fish in my Cichla/Amazonian Catfish tank a bit more. Not in any hurry to get rid of them but I feel they take away from the general look I'm going for. I have tried to make my prices pretty reasonable as I'd ultimately rather they go to a good home than anything else. Your set ups are not my business, however, because of my previous statement I may give a further partial discount at my discretion if you can prove you have a tank that would keep the fish youre asking to purchase happy for its full life [bare minimum tanks do not meet this standard]. I am also willing to attempt shipping but you must cover the cost and I have only done it two time before so the risk would be on you and I could not guarantee live arrival [though I would try my absolute best to achieve it]. Located in 94928

If you have any questions or would like to see pictures feel free to text me at 510 421 1075 but the tank they're in is very large and busy so getting close up pictures in high detail can be difficult. Because of this Id rather serious buyers just come by and check them out.

These are all eating frozen shrimp/pellets unless otherwise stated:

- 6" NTT Thinbar Datnoid [Stable until you get too close] eating market shrimp bits occasionally but still hasnt fully given up hoping for live food: $60

- 6.5" NTT Thinbar Datnoid [Stable until you get too close] eating market shrimp bits occasionally but still hasnt fully given up hoping for live food: $65

Take both NTT's for $110

- 6" Low colour Atabapo Pike Cichlid, Im 90% certain this is an Atabapo that has not developed color yet as Im not a crencichla scholar by any means but it has the red dorsal and pelvic fin with the long black line down the sides. I picked him up from a little Chinese fish shop that ordered him for a customer but the customer never came and they knew nothing about what kind it was. I can send pictures to serious buyers and Ill attach a picture from when I first bought him but he has coloured up a bit since then. $50

- 5.5" Cichla Orinocensis, Rio Meta Locale, finally weaned it onto market shrimp and occasionally pellets. It's hunger strike for 7 weeks put it too far behind the other bass in terms of growth and I'd end up selling it off later anyway but I figure it's easier to move now. $45

I'll also consider trades for any Polypterus over 5" [except P. Senegalus], or, an RTC/TSN hybrid catfish.

I also have 1x 100 Gallon Glass Aquarium 60x18x21 w/ custom made stand that can fit up to another 75 Gallon Aquarium. Comes with black sand substrate, fake plants, driftwood, bubbler, and heater. $150 can deliver within 20 miles for an additional $30

I am open to meeting if it close by and for further meet ups I still may consider it with a gas fee added on. Please do not bother me with picture requests just to see them, all my fish listed look exactly like generic healthy versions of their species. If youre just curious what they are, google them.

Pike.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 12.31.22 AM.png

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
That pike is in the Saxatilis complex. Looks columbian and from the pic resembles inirida. More pics could help whoever decides to buy. Not a common species for sure. The price is right. Glws

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
That pike is in the Saxatilis complex. Looks columbian and from the pic resembles inirida. More pics could help whoever decides to buy. Not a common species for sure. The price is right. Glws
Oh okay thanks, yeah I spent a lot of time trying to find what he was and couldn't get an exact match anywhere so I just went off color patterns. Appreciate the info!

Reactions: mrrobxc

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
BUMP

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store