TN, KY, GA, AL, MS, NC, SC MEET!!!!!

PetsGoRound

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
Bowling Green KY
Do you know of any fish meetings or auctions in Tn?

Thank You
Bowling Green KY

titansfever83

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
AL
PetsGoRound;2883220; said:
Do you know of any fish meetings or auctions in Tn?

Thank You
Bowling Green KY

No. I'm sorry but TN is not the best state to live in if your in the fish hobby. The only group I know of is a planted aquarium group that meets in Nashville every couple of months.

You should come to the Meet, it's only about a 2.5hr drive for you. It's gonna be a blast!!! Fishing, canoeing, enjoying the great outdoors, what more could you ask for:)

xdragonxb0i

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2009
Arkansas
Ill try to go, I live in arkansas, 1 hour from memphis, unfortunately i probally can only come on sunday.

I would like to fish, canoe, visit local fish stores also

do i gotta be 21 to visit the distillary?
im 20 =(

titansfever83

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
AL
xdragonxb0i;2890844; said:
Ill try to go, I live in arkansas, 1 hour from memphis, unfortunately i probally can only come on sunday.

I would like to fish, canoe, visit local fish stores also

do i gotta be 21 to visit the distillary?
im 20 =(

LOL, all ages are welcomed at the distillery. I am very sorry and forgot to mention in my first post, but the distillery only sells bottles through the week(Mon-Sat). So if we go on a Sunday then no alcohol purchases:cry::D

Any particular dates that are good for you to attend?

xdragonxb0i

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2009
Arkansas
i dont think i have anything planned for the summer, so im just working at my parents buissiness, so im sure i can come on sunday of any weekend except for july 26 thats my bday =D

eyebeatbadgers

Feeder Fish
Jul 11, 2008
Nashville, TN
I posted over on AquariaCentral, but I'd be able to come towards the end of July. It'd be me and my wife, possibly a buddy of mine too. We'd camp out (probably Saturday and Sunday), no hotels for us! Fishing, canoeing, plant hunting would all be fun. I'll pass on the downtown Nashville tour, I live here :)

titansfever83

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
AL
eyebeatbadgers;2895132; said:
I posted over on AquariaCentral, but I'd be able to come towards the end of July. It'd be me and my wife, possibly a buddy of mine too. We'd camp out (probably Saturday and Sunday), no hotels for us! Fishing, canoeing, plant hunting would all be fun. I'll pass on the downtown Nashville tour, I live here :)

You can be our tour guide;)

I doubt the downtown tour will be in the schedule, not many of the out of town people seem interested. Though I am excited that the majority of people want to go canoeing and fishing, who knows how many times I went last year:D And it helps that the Canoe rental owner is my friend:)

What type of plants are you interested in? Wildflowers, aquatic plants???

eyebeatbadgers

Feeder Fish
Jul 11, 2008
Nashville, TN
Aquatic or otherwise. Would it be feasible or legal to collect fish from the river?

I went canoeing out that way on the Buffalo river a couple years ago, and had an absolute blast. It is very beautiful out there, and was pretty cheap to boot!

titansfever83

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
AL
eyebeatbadgers;2896081; said:
Aquatic or otherwise. Would it be feasible or legal to collect fish from the river?

I went canoeing out that way on the Buffalo river a couple years ago, and had an absolute blast. It is very beautiful out there, and was pretty cheap to boot!

To my knowledge, it is legal. If "Noto" (a MFK/AC member) reads this, he might know, he is a nut for natives! I have collected several snails and small fish from the Duck and other local streams.

I have yet to go down the Buffalo, it is a very beautiful and clean river, atleast the places I have gone fishing. The section of the Duck we will be traveling is rather calm and full of Gar and Bass(mostly Rock Bass)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store