Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Golden Dorado

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

CristianV

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2018
Within the past two threads, out of all the possibilities, it has been whittled down to two finalist.

The Aimara Wolfish
&
The Golden Dorado

Place your bets on who would come out on top. Any experiences and knowledge will help us come to the conclusion, one fish left.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Dorado, a wolf may have more impressive teeth but that counts little,dorado are faster and that counts in a fight,after all your weaponry counts for nothing if you cant use them

CristianV

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2018
Dorado, a wolf may have more impressive teeth but that counts little,dorado are faster and that counts in a fight,after all your weaponry counts for nothing if you cant use them
Just because an aimara doesn’t patrol around doesn’t mean they aren’t fast. Calling them fast would be an understatement, a wolf can move. And wolfs have the attitude. The last fish you’d want to piss off.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Just because an aimara doesn’t patrol around doesn’t mean they aren’t fast. Calling them fast would be an understatement, a wolf can move. And wolfs have the attitude. The last fish you’d want to piss off.
They are decent in a lunge,but they don't have the stamina,but a dorado does

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Wolves are ambush predators where as dorados live in open water. Different types of speed. Wolves are explosive but dorado wins the marathon so to speak. Ime no matter how fast a fish is, if a wolf wants it enough it'll get it somehow. But can't say I've kept a dorado, just read a lot on them. I know smaller wolves that live in waters with piranhas are said to bury their rear end so the p's can only deal with the business end, not sure if aimara do something similar if given the chance, if so my money is on aimara. Open water on the other hand, not sure. 30"+ aimara might have it. I can't say I know anything though.

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
I just posted a new thread of a guy with a giant tank that has pretty much all the fish in your list except aimara. His dorado just got taken out. Now I believe it was smaller but it got taken out.

These things will always be a toss up and come down to luck.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I just posted a new thread of a guy with a giant tank that has pretty much all the fish in your list except aimara. His dorado just got taken out. Now I believe it was smaller but it got taken out.

To some extent all fights are a toss up

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Perhaps people who are able to do so,should find pics and videos of aimara and dorado attacking other fish?

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014

That's what I was trying to get at in his original post. To many variables to really say it'll always go one way, so it won't. You have the specific specimens attitude to take into account, sizes, who's being introduced to who's territory, tank
Size, cover or not etc

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store