Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Honestly, I was only averagely inpressed with it. It was ok but I never had the desire to see it twice.
I wasn't back then and still am not a big fan of Tom Cruse,he wasn't the action star that he has become now more or less so those points played parts in my lack of interest in seeing the film years ago.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Plus a killer soundtrack!
Yep. Danger Zone was one of my fav songs back then. Really the whole soundtrack was good like you said. Hardly a song on it I didn't like.

I am not much of a Tom Cruise fan either, his ego and crazy antics push me away from liking him much. He was really good in Top Gun though. As much as I don't care for him as a person, he is a good actor I gotta give him that.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Got around to watching Creed II last night. Pretty good movie. The first half of it I wasn't too sure I was gonna like it much because they were really stealing almost scene for scene from Rocky IV, but the 2nd half of the movie really made up for it. Got a lot better about halfway through it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Maybe I'll check out Creed 2 later on today.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If you like the Rocky movies then you'll like it I think. Probably the only thing I didn't like about it was the rap/hip hop music through out it. Just doesn't cut it for me hearing a Rocky type training scene set to hip hop :uhoh:
Rocky is probably my most favorite movie of all time and I loved the next two as well but not as much.The others that came along were nothing special.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store