What are your dream fish?

wfex4

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2008
Cape Coral, Fl
I already have a few of my dream fish but I still want to get my hands on some wild red spotted green discus and some leopard frog plecos.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
So it's official now that you are cutting up that c-shaped tank to make plywood bowfronts?
yes thats the plan. i cut the bottom off today. that thing was a disaster waiting to happen and looked really dumb the way i had it. im gonna make the first with the smaller piece in my garage than maybe make the big one later based on my experience with that.

anyway sorry for derailing thread. ill make a thread once i start building it.

Reactions: J. H.

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Freshwater:
  • Aimara wolf fish
  • Mbu puffer
  • Australian lungfish
  • NGT datnoid
  • VATF (with some nice-looking Endlicheris and some Synos like flavitaeniatus or ocellifer)
  • Arapaima (with redtail cat, niger cat, black pacu, and other shoaling fish in the 10" range like leporinus, severum, silver dollar, and flagtail)

Saltwater:
  • Midas blenny
  • Green moray eel
  • Zebra shark
  • Whitetip reef shark
  • Napoleon wrasse
  • Bonnethead shark
  • Southern stingray
  • Snook
I am almost certain that the arapaima tank will never happen, and the VATF tank probably won't either. Napoleon wrasse is, AFAIK, not possible to get in the states, so that won't happen either unfortunately. But sooner or later, I think I will keep every fish on the list :)

Drew

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store