What type of arowana is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
and too much personal in that assumption.
You posted someone else's personal information without their knowledge or consent. I have a problem with that.

As I stated previously, I don't have a problem you reporting any illegal activities you may deem fit to report but this is not the place....If the "facts" you are posting here deviate from the truth do you know where would that legally lead to?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Hendre Hendre Gourami Swami Gourami Swami I forget the other active mods.
You have to put a name after the @ if you want someone to be notified you tagged them. Also you have to get a mod to delete anything.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
LOL, Cory, you live in La-La land if you believe that someone that owns an Asian aro in the USA, does not know whether their fish is legal, or not. Either way, it's their obligation to know. If the owner of this Asian aro doesn't own the fish legally, then both threads are the same. Both people broke the law, and the behavior of neither should be condoned on MFK. If the owner of the aro owns it legally, then no muss, no fuss. What's the problem? Nothing personal, just the facts mamm.

Reactions: islandguy11

Anhcali2018

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2019
You posted someone else's personal information without their knowledge or consent. I have a problem with that.

As I stated previously, I don't have a problem you reporting any illegal activities you may deem fit to report but this is not the place....If the "facts" you are posting here deviate from the truth do you know where would that legally lead to?
I repeating the same question 4-5 time my god: Who did i post what is the personal information here? The fish? It from public view, if you dont like it you dont display, if you have it in ur personal area and i take pics then you can blame on the permission for pic or personal info etc... you bring every single conversation for repost but you doesnt seem follow the story before keyboarding.
read the hold thing again bro.
I guess have to wait for the @ to design if this thread is to contributing the current laws, knowledge, situation may possible or finger point. If it finger point in any reason @ please deleted, i will no defense with full respect.

Reactions: islandguy11

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
Personally request to @: since some of MFKs off track, can you remove pics and the county on the first post please.
You involved the forum in "convicting" a third party on a forum, now you want to involve the forum mods/owners in hiding potential information about illegal activities?

Doesnt make anysence but just to satisfied off tracking/ hijack user.
If you have not noticed, you posted on a public forum...on which you can get replies from random different people stating their different opinions...

Both people broke the law,
So you're the judge and you've convicted someone already....Well, time to let the defendant know then, don't you think?

Reactions: jaws7777

Anhcali2018

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2019
And again i repeating to whoever concern the privacy the for fish: you must be very fold to thinking a guy with a gun show up and he dont know what he holding on hand. It point out million of questionnaire then under what consequence he ok that is open up for the discussion here.
I would showing you my high class gun in the legally way that how i showing to the public, however, when i show, i event want you to take closer look and take pics fix your point of view and stop your personality.
One more thing to speaking the law: anything open/exposed to the public that will be no privacy, no law protects, it also on your constitutional right.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
There might be a moral difference in taking someones property then bragging about it vs keeping an illegal fish. That they may or may not be aware of. Since the owner isnt a member here maybe just assume he has a permit .Maybe he works at a public aquarium on the side. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Polyaddict86
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store