Favorite piranha genus?

PiranhaFan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello, I am here wondering one thing. I wanted to ask what piranha genus you guys prefer, and what species. I am almost sure I prefer Serrasalmus, but I must experiment further more to make my full conclusion. I know this topic has come up many times before, but I am really curious what most people prefer. I would appreciate it if a lot of people respond to this. Thank you.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello, I am here wondering one thing. I wanted to ask what piranha genus you guys prefer, and what species. I am almost sure I prefer Serrasalmus, but I must experiment further more to make my full conclusion. I know this topic has come up many times before, but I am really curious what most people prefer. I would appreciate it if a lot of people respond to this. Thank you.[/QUOTE
Hello, I am here wondering one thing. I wanted to ask what piranha genus you guys prefer, and what species. I am almost sure I prefer Serrasalmus, but I must experiment further more to make my full conclusion. I know this topic has come up many times before, but I am really curious what most people prefer. I would appreciate it if a lot of people respond to this. Thank you.

Serrasalmus as well.☺

Piraya

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2009
Poland
I had Pygocentrus nattereri, piraya, cariba and Serrasalmus rhombeus (from Araguaia river). I liked them all :) Pygos were more active and funny to watch but I loved the shape and the red eyes of my rhom :) I've bought a Xingu rhom a few days ago and I love him :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store