beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
Where are you located? And what a cool name! :) Maybe you can have your fish store order some?
I’m in central ky and when I asked the owner of my local lfs he said he only gets the Senegal :( fortunately Cowturtle Cowturtle has told me about a killer lfs about two hours from me so I need to check that out and if that doesn’t do it then it’s to the internet

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I’m in central ky and when I asked the owner of my local lfs he said he only gets the Senegal :( fortunately Cowturtle Cowturtle has told me about a killer lfs about two hours from me so I need to check that out and if that doesn’t do it then it’s to the internet

The Wetspot is a great online vendor.

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
tlindsey tlindsey they do have quite a stock I’ve been cruising a couple online places *****ing to the wife about how our lfs really doesn’t have much compared to these other places

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
tlindsey tlindsey they do have quite a stock I’ve been cruising a couple online places *****ing to the wife about how our lfs really doesn’t have much compared to these other places
If the lfs refuse to special order I personally just pay the extra for shipping and get what I want. I understand too that lfs get ticked off when they special order for someone but they don't buy it.

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
Yea but after ten years of dealing with me you’d think they wouldn’t care to; don’t get me wrong they have fantastic customer service like when I call them and they answer I just start off with “hey buddy” and they know exactly who it is lol Cowturtle Cowturtle whats the bichir game like where you work?

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati
Yea but after ten years of dealing with me you’d think they wouldn’t care to; don’t get me wrong they have fantastic customer service like when I call them and they answer I just start off with “hey buddy” and they know exactly who it is lol Cowturtle Cowturtle whats the bichir game like where you work?
We've got a couple endlicheri and ornates right now we almost always have them in stock. As well as albino and regular senegalus. The rarest one we have now is a platinum senegalus we've had for almost a year now. Over the last few months we've had different variants of laperdai, a polli and even a teugelsi.

Reactions: Matteus

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
We've got a couple endlicheri and ornates right now we almost always have them in stock. As well as albino and regular senegalus. The rarest one we have now is a platinum senegalus we've had for almost a year now. Over the last few months we've had different variants of laperdai, a polli and even a teugelsi.
Damn, yea I need to come to your shop got any pics of that platinum? How big of a tank would I need for an endli?

Reactions: Cowturtle

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati
Damn, yea I need to come to your shop got any pics of that platinum? How big of a tank would I need for an endli?
I'd say a 125g would be the minimum for an endli possibly a 180g but that'd be years away. Here's the platinum marked down to $160 he's been here a long while.

platinumsen.png

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
I want an ornate sooooo badly that’s the realistic dream bichir the pure fantasy would be a congi Cowturtle Cowturtle how much are your ornates?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store