Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
I'd say a 125g would be the minimum for an endli possibly a 180g but that'd be years away. Here's the platinum marked down to $160 he's been here a long while.

View attachment 1344570

Cowturtle Cowturtle would you know if this store would ship? What is the store? Friend is looking for one. Thxs

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati
I want an ornate sooooo badly that’s the realistic dream bichir the pure fantasy would be a congi Cowturtle Cowturtle how much are your ornates?
Small ones are around $40 or $50 I think endlis are closer to $30.

Reactions: beau1990

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati
Cowturtle Cowturtle would you know if this store would ship? What is the store? Friend is looking for one. Thxs
Unfortunately not the store is World of Pets in Northern Kentucky just south of Cincinnati. I've had other members here wanting us to ship it before too.

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Unfortunately not the store is World of Pets in Northern Kentucky just south of Cincinnati. I've had other members here wanting us to ship it before too.

Oh so u r associated with this store? Did this particular platinum Sen come from Seagrest?

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Day 3 after adding PBB. Pattern still faded but seeing a few stripes... looks like some fin damage overnight from dominance battles. Female Koloton also has a bit of jaw/lip damage. Everyone else ok... hope it’s not the wolf doing this LOL
View attachment 1344451 View attachment 1344452 View attachment 1344453 View attachment 1344454

FishBeast FishBeast That PBB is currently dressed in “Reset” mode. Therefore, a good sign when they look faded green/white like this to change over to intense pbb colors. *crossing fingers

As for the chunk of fleshy material near the kolotons’ mouth. Don’t see any lip damage. Do u feed with cut fz tilapia? It appears to be the sinew fat that’s in the fillets.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
FishBeast FishBeast That PBB is currently dressed in “Reset” mode. Therefore, a good sign when they look faded green/white like this to change over to intense pbb colors. *crossing fingers

As for the chunk of fleshy material near the kolotons’ mouth. Don’t see any lip damage. Do u feed with cut fz tilapia? It appears to be the sinew fat that’s in the fillets.
Good call. I was thinking it looked like the missing fin piece of the other one.

Reactions: Matteus

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008

It's definitely torn flesh. Had it happen to my bichirs once in awhile when they both go for the same food.

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store