100 gallon stocking list

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch out for channelcats though, they will grow to 3ft and a) need abigger tank and b) eat your oscar in that bigger tank. Doradiids are probably good choices too.

Reactions: tlindsey

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
Watch out for channelcats though, they will grow to 3ft and a) need abigger tank and b) eat your oscar in that bigger tank. Doradiids are probably good choices too.
Forrgot tht they get tht big but they wont eat ur oscar ive had one bigger than my oscars

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Forrgot tht they get tht big but they wont eat ur oscar ive had one bigger than my oscars
A few people on here have had such luck with them. I am paranoid because I had one that ate every fish that was either skinnier or shorter than he was.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but you could get a Synodontis. Congo Tetras or Boesemani Rainbows would make good replacements for the Silver Dollars. You could probably keep another cichlid too, depending on how well you keep up with water changes. Severums, King Kong Blood Parrots, Electric Blue Acaras, Electric Blue Jack Dempseys, and Chocolate cichlids should all work in your tank.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
that is not rue i have 7 silver dollars with my 2 oscars and they do fine together and i hand feed all of the fish
It worked for you.
Does not mean it works in every situation.
People have different results with the same fish.
Saying "this is not true"insinuates he's telling lies.
I have had different results with silver dollars and they can be very skittish.
This Is true.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store