fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Looks like I was wrong about them, it's a shame but at least I know the correct information now :).

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Looks like I was wrong about them, it's a shame but at least I know the correct information now :).
I mean I could be wrong but im pretty sure that's accurate information from what ive read about them in the past, even tried doing a quick search after you asked as well and came up with the same stuff… beautiful animal though haha

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I'll leave that beauty to the professionals who could handle one.

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
Do you also get/can you get African tetras such as phenocogrammus leukini, fantastique, or "'Red."
or
alestopetersius brichardi "Super cherry red'?

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
Wetspottropicalfish has some alestopetersius brichardi in stock right now.
I saw that, thank you. I wish it was the variety I wanted.
The problem is that they have the electric blue variety and not the red. At first they had it labeled as "Red" and I was very excited to see that, but come to find out. the type was misidentified. Bummer.
I appreciate the heads up.

AquaSeth15

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2018
I saw that, thank you. I wish it was the variety I wanted.
The problem is that they have the electric blue variety and not the red. At first they had it labeled as "Red" and I was very excited to see that, but come to find out. the type was misidentified. Bummer.
I appreciate the heads up.

Oh, I understand. Yeah it sucks when fish are mislabeled. Perhaps Toyin from rehoboth aquatics has some available, I've never made a purchase from him but I've read many positive things about his fish he provides.

Reactions: Lilyann
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store