any suggestions for community tank fish?

PGJE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2017
I'm going to upgrade my turtles tank soon and free up my 50 gallon, so i was planning to move my angelfish, dwarf gourami, cory's and danios into it. i'm then going to add 2 more angelfish. If thats not fully stocked already, are there any other types of small fish that would be good in a 50 gallon planted community tank?

Reactions: Bonytang

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I'm going to upgrade my turtles tank soon and free up my 50 gallon, so i was planning to move my angelfish, dwarf gourami, cory's and danios into it. i'm then going to add 2 more angelfish. If thats not fully stocked already, are there any other types of small fish that would be good in a 50 gallon planted community tank?

How many Angelfish total?

Bonytang

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2018
maybe include u.s. native type biotope. great for planted tanks + can have plenty more tankmates only needs stronger water flow for them to make it like natural. minnows - chub - darters have amazing color add as many as u want !!! // or even 1 freshwater eel just skip the natives, would set it off w/ your current stock & it'll move around the plants like a mini jungle

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store