Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a blast discussing the Banded Leporinus on this species profile episode of Aqua Alex LIVE! Thanks to everyone who tuned in LIVE! Missed it LIVE? No worries, you can watch the replay anytime! Simply click the link below! I gave out some incredible facts about the banded leporinus. I also discuss caring for and keeping the banded leporinus in the aquarium hobby and showed you how gorgeous this fish is!! Enjoy!
Click the link below to watch!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had fun doing this episode of Life In The Amazon! I would like to thank everyone who tuned in live and contributed to the show! Thank you Steve for the good laugh! I discussed the most dangerous aquatic creatures from South America. Learn about Giant River Otters, Aquatic Coral Snakes, Black Caiman, Anacondas and more. All these dangerous aquatic creatures prey upon the tropical fish species we all love and enjoy keeping in the aquarium hobby.
To watch and enjoy the video anytime at your convenience by clicking the link below!

Reactions: Krismo962

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tropical fish keeper's, get ready for this month's Fish Keeper's Question and Answer which will also be the FINAL Q and A of 2021! Have tropical fish keeping you want answered? Thinking about getting a new fish? Ask any fish questions you can think of! Email your tropical fish questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com. You can also film a video asking your questions and email it to me.
I am asking you the fish keeper's some questions as well!
What tropical fish/supplies do you want for Christmas?
Looking back at 2021, what is your proudest fish keeping moment and your saddest?
What are your fish keeping plans for 2022?
Email your answers in either text or video to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com.
I will also be discussing perfect Christmas gifts to give tropical fish hobbyists and whether or not the internet has ruined or benefited the aquarium hobby. Plus, get the latest Tangled Up in Cichlids stock list!
All that and more!
LIVE This Tuesday December 14th, 2021 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Calling all fish keeper's, TONIGHT is the night to get your questions answered! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, join Aqua Alex for the December 2021 fish keeper's Q and A! I will answer any and ALL tropical fish questions whether freshwater or saltwater! Simply post your questions in the comments or chat! You can also come LIVE on the broadcast by clicking the link that will be in the description.
I also invite you to answer my questions in this month's Aqua Alex Asks You! What tropical fish/supplies do you want for Christmas? Looking back at 2021, what is your proudest and saddest fish keeping moment? What are your fish keeping plans for 2022?
For topics tonight, I will be discussing what Christmas gifts you can give tropical fish hobbyists, live fish as Christmas gifts, and whether or not the internet has been beneficial or determental for the aquarium hobby. Plus, find out the latest Tangled Up in Cichlids stock list and more!
Join me LIVE tonight 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT for my 5th Fish Keeper's Q and A! LIVE 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Reactions: Krismo962

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had an awesome and fun time hosting this month's Fish Keeper's Q and A! Thank you to Wiz and Jeff for the awesome questions! Thank you for all the live audience who asked good questions! Find out about certain cichlid species, axolotls,my fish presents I am getting for Christmas, and more!! Find out what would be good Christmas presents for aquarium hobbyists, if the aquarium hobby is being benefited or hurt by the internet, and if live fish is a good Christmas present. All that and MORE! This is a MUST watch for aquarium hobbyists! Be sure to answer my questions in the comments and post any questions you still have which will be answered in January!
Enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
LIVE IN ONE HOUR AT 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT JOIN ME FOR MY 3RD EPISODE OF LIFE IN THE AMAZON! FIND OUT ABOUT THE MOST UNIQUE SOUTH AMERICAN AQUATIC CREATURES! I WILL BE DISCUSSING PINK DOLPHINS, SOUTH AMERICAN LUNGFISH, LEAFFISH, AND MORE! LIVE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! LIVE RIGHT AT 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT! SEE YOU ON AIR!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a FUN Life in The Amazon episode! Had a BLAST discussing the most Unique Aquatic Creatures that call the Amazon River in South America home! I discussed the Amazonian River Dolphins aka the Pink Dolphins, Amazonian Manatees, South American Lungfish, Flagtail Prochilodus, Earth Eaters (Geophagus), and much much more!!!
What fish do I call the South American Salmon? Watch the video to find out!
Watch the video in it's entirety to learn about all these incredible creatures!
Enjoy the video!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Be sure to check out my latest episode of Life In The Amazon! Find out about the most unique South American aquatic creatures such as the pink river dolphin, the Amazonian manatee, South American Lungfish, South American Leaffish, and more! What fish do I call the South American aka Amazon's Salmon? Watch the video to find out and enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Aqua Alex is kicking off 2022 with a BANG! The very first Aqua Alex LIVE episode of 2022 will be an interview with an AMAZING GUEST! Kevin is the owner of a famous online tropical fish store known for South and Central American Cichlids, African Cichlids, Characins, Barbs, Catfish, Plecos, and even North American Native fish.
Tangled Up in Cichlids has established a great reputation for offering high quality wild caught and captive bred tropical fish to aquarium hobbyists all over the United States! It was run by Jeff Rapps until Kevin took over when Jeff retired. Why did Kevin want to take over TUIC? What are his plans with the business? How did he get in the hobby? All of those questions will be answered by the OWNER of Tangled Up In Cichlids himself Kevin! Join Kevin and Aqua Alex LIVE Monday January 3rd, 2022 for a fun interview LIVE Monday January 3rd, 2022 at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT right here on my YouTube channel! Mark those calendars!
Check out the official PROMO video for this awesome interview!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I have an AWESOME cross over broadcast tomorrow night! Story Time combines with Aqua Alex LIVE for a fun broadcast! LIVE tomorrow night at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT on Story Time With Aqua Alex Cardinale, I will be sharing some funny and not so funny tropical fish keeping stories! I have been keeping fish for about 16 years and have a lot of stories to tell! Will you laugh or cringe at my tropical fish stories? Find out about a silver arowana jumping out and hitting my dad's friend, a silver arowana jumping out and hitting me in the shoulder, a foxface rabbitfish jumping out of a speciman container and stinging the local fish store employee, and MORE!
LIVE tomorrow night at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

venomous4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store