Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
In 2 days, get ready for the BIGGEST interview to date! LIVE on Aqua Alex LIVE, I have the honor and privledge of interviewing Kevin Cumberbton the owner of Tangled Up in Cichlids! Tangled Up In Cichlids supplies aquarium hobbyists with quality South and Central American cichlids, plecos, catfish, characins, barbs and even oddball fish both captive raised and wild caught. Tangled Up In Cichlids has been around for decades having been run by Jeff Rapps until he retired a few years ago. Kevin has done an amazing job filling Jeff's shoes!
LIVE Monday January 3rd, 2022 at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, I, Aqua Alex will interview Kevin the owner of Tangled Up In Cichlids! Find out how and why Kevin took over Tangled Up In Cichlids, how Kevin entered the aquarium hobby, and more!
Don't miss the interview LIVE Monday January 3rd, 2022 at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on Aqua Alex LIVE on The Legendary Alex Cardinale YouTube channel!
To celebrate this awesome interview, Kevin and I are offering aquarium hobbyists 10 percent off their tropical fish purchase. The 10 percent off discount is available for use Monday January 3rd, 2022 to Monday January 10th, 2022. All you need to do is email salestuic@gmail.com with the fish you want to purchase. Make sure you title your email with the subject ALEXLIVE to recieve your discount. The more fish you buy the better. More to be explained on tomorrow's episode of Aqua Alex LIVE!
See you on Monday January 3rd, 2022 at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT!

tuic.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
The very first broadcast of Aqua Alex LIVE in 2022 is going to be AWESOME! Kicking off the new year with an interview with Kevin Cumberton the owner of Tangled Up in Cichlids is what I call LEGENDARY! LIVE tomorrow night at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT join Aqua Alex and Kevin for a fun tropical fish chat. Find out why Kevin took over Tangled Up In Cichlids, his goals with the company, and so much more! Also due to the generosity of one loyal viewer, Kevin and I will put together a mystery box for my upcoming aquarium! :)
See you all tomorrow night LIVE at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on Facebook and YouTube The Legendary Alex Cardinale!
Don't forget the Aqua Alex Discount begins tomorrow Monday January 3rd 2022 and lasts until Monday January 10th 2022! Email your order to salestuic@gmail.com and use ALEXLIVE as your subject title.

271141229_5362496690431345_7462419316226348844_n.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
It's the BIG night! The first broadcast of 2022 is going to be AWESOME! LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on Aqua Alex LIVE, I will be interviewing Kevin Cumberton the owner and operator of Tangled Up in Cichlids! Tangled Up In Cichlids specializes in South and Central American cichlids, catfish, plecos, characins and more!
What will Aqua Alex and Kevin discuss? Find out why Kevin decided to take over Tangled Up In Cichlids, his plans for the future, and more! Also, a special surprise at the end of the show!
Don't miss this awesome interview LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!!

Vieja maculicauda.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Now this is the way to KICK OFF 2022! What an awesome interview! Special thanks to Kevin Cumberton from Tangled Up in Cichlids for being a special guest!! Thank you Kevin for taking time out of your schedule and making this interview happen!
Kevin and I had a great conversation about tropical fish and Tangled Up In Cichlids! Find out how Kevin got into the aquarium hobby, his favorite fish species, how he took over TUIC, and more! You will enjoy this episode!!!
Watch the video anytime by simply clicking the link below!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tropical fish keeper's, have you took advantage of the discount Aqua Alex and Kevin Cumberton put together for you? From now until Monday January 10th, 2022 you can get 10% off your tropical fish purchase at Tangled Up in Cichlids! All you need to do is email Kevin at sales.tuic.@gmail.com with the title ALEXLIVE and the fish you want, your name, phone number, and address to get the discount! The more fish you buy the more you save!
LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on the first episode of Aqua Alex top 10, I will be counting down the 10 BEST tropical fish currently available on the Tangled Up In Cichlids stocklist. Tangled Up In Cichlids has some incredible South and Central American Cichlids in stock right now. Cichlids such as the rare Bumblebee Oscar Cichlid, Salvini cichlids, Viejjas and more! Awesome catfish, characins such as the sheep head pacu and more! I will be discussing 10 of the best fish on the stocklist. As an added bonus, I will do 5 honorable mentions! Come find out all this awesome species available for purchase LIVE tonight!
LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a blast discussing the top 10 fish available right now at Tangled Up In Cichlids! I also included 5 honorable mentions! These fish are available to be purchased right now and qualify for the 10 percent discount Kevin and I put together that is still going on until Monday January 10th 2022. Learn about the salvini cichlid, bumblebee oscar cichlid, rotkeil severum, smallmouth bass, dolphin catfish and MORE!!! All these fish are available on the TUIC stocklist.
Watch this video, enjoy it and then go purchase some fish!!
Enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tropical fish keeper's, get ready for the 1st Fish Keeper's Question and Answer of 2022! LIVE Tuesday January 25th, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, I, Aqua Alex look forward to answering all of your tropical fish questions whether they are freshwater or saltwater. Come test my knowledge on tropical fish and ask me any tropical fish questions! Email your questions to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com. Or better yet you can film a video and email the video recording to alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com.
On top of answering ALL of your tropical fish questions, there will be some awesome segments as always!
I will be discussing some African oddball fish I want to keep this year, the best algae eaters in Freshwater, the best fish keeping YouTubers, and online tropical fish stores to support in 2022!
All that plus a look at Tangled Up in Cichlids stock list! I will also announce the 2 fish keeping guests that will HEADLINE the 8 year YouTube anniversary on Sunday March 6th, 2022.
LIVE Tuesday January 25th, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my YouTube Channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale! Mark your calendars and get these questions in!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Check out my very first live fish unboxing of 2022! This order was from Exotic Fish Shop. COM! I ordered a Black Wolf Fish (Hoplias Curupira) and a Cichla Peacock Bass (azul x xingu). See how the fish arrived and how they look. Updates to come on them in the future.
Click the link to watch and enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a blast hosting the 2022 season premiere of Life in the Amazon! I discussed some of the most popular aquarium fish that call the Amazon River/South America home! Some of the species I discussed include Neon and Cardinal tetras, Rummynose tetras, Otocinclus, corydoras, Metynnis, and more! I also show off the New England Aquarium Amazonian display aquarium that houses their Neon and Cardinal tetras, green anaconda, Santaperca, and rummynose tetras!
Check out this broadcast anytime by clicking the link below! So fish keeper's, come enjoy this fun show!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a blast discussing one of my favorite predatory large growing cichlids! Peacock Bass are such an awesome fish! If you love monster fish and have a large aquarium, you definately need to raise some of these guys! I started the video by showing off my personal juvenile temensis peacock bass. I gave out some interesting facts about peacock bass including that they live here in Florida. Learn how to keep them in the home aquarium. Also, see some images of different types of Peacock bass and videos!
Thanks for all those who watched live. You can watch this video anytime on demand at the link below!
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store