Baby Blue Azul P.bass Care?

Tony A.

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2016
Have you guys tried freeze dried plankton or krill . my bass love the stuff. And its the whole shrimp ,
I feed the plankton to all my barbs and live bearers,angel, and its the right size for small bass.
Good luck with your bass.

Reactions: Miks786 and Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Mine are bit small for krill so far but I also have it on hand once they get a bit of size. I plan to do a tester tonight with some blood worms.

What is a good temp for growing out? I have seen a wide variety of numbers. Right now I'm sitting at 80, just wondering if I should bump it up a bit?

Reactions: Miks786

Miks786

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 23, 2017
Mine are bit small for krill so far but I also have it on hand once they get a bit of size. I plan to do a tester tonight with some blood worms.

What is a good temp for growing out? I have seen a wide variety of numbers. Right now I'm sitting at 80, just wondering if I should bump it up a bit?
I have read that 86 is a good temp...It keeps the ich away and helps speed up the metabolism...My temp is at 84 now

Reactions: Tony A. and Matteus

Miks786

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 23, 2017
Have you guys tried freeze dried plankton or krill . my bass love the stuff. And its the whole shrimp ,
I feed the plankton to all my barbs and live bearers,angel, and its the right size for small bass.
Good luck with your bass.
I have tried looking for that here in SA but have no luck finding it...Even freeze dried blood worms is not easy to find here

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store