Better shots of 700Gal in Garage...

Samps

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
Lakeland, FL
The TRUST;840538; said:
Oh yes that would be great!

I guess I didn't read it write the first time. LOL I was hungry and didn't get lunch.

Now I'm eating lunch at my desk so I can read better. LOL
HAHA! Gotcha...

I just have to wait unti the plumbing is in before I see how much room I have to place them. The paper analogy was spot on though! :)

Enjoy your lunch bro and thx for the kudos on the tank!

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
Miami, FL
Samps;840541; said:
Enjoy your lunch bro and thx for the kudos on the tank!
Oh I'm done eating already :D

Neo says I eat pretty fast. Ate my lunch in all 5 mins. LOL

Not a problem. Just us posted on the progress, I've always been amazed by those "tunnel" connectors even since I was a kid. I keep imagining putting a crap load of big preds on one side and a ton of feeder goldfish in the other. that way the preds can't swim to the other side and I want to see how which stupid goldfish will swim through the tunnels to the other side. :ROFL:

Samps

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
Lakeland, FL
The TRUST;840544; said:
Oh I'm done eating already :D

Neo says I eat pretty fast. Ate my lunch in all 5 mins. LOL

Not a problem. Just us posted on the progress, I've always been amazed by those "tunnel" connectors even since I was a kid. I keep imagining putting a crap load of big preds on one side and a ton of feeder goldfish in the other. that way the preds can't swim to the other side and I want to see how which stupid goldfish will swim through the tunnels to the other side. :ROFL:
LOL!!!

Don't tempt me! haha

To Double A: I just bought the tank bro...I didn't design it. ;)

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
I still think that tank is awesome, just curious, how wide are the two tubes connecting each side? Just so we know what can fit through there. I can just picture some polypterus chilling inside those tubes.

shoefreak03

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
in my own little world
The TRUST;840466; said:
Cool looking tank.

But I'd put more bottom wood support on each cube then the side with the overflow you just cut a hole in the wood. I think that wood be better in supporting and distributing teh weight of the tank.
agreed.

i hope your monsters dont get stuck trying to squeeze through the cylinders in the middle. :grinno:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store