Kewpie's Dragon Worm Growth Thread

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
So what's in the tank del, ornate x2, lap, beutt, and albino sen ?

Down the road keep an eye on the sen if it has crappy genetics and stays tiny.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I appreciate both of your insights. Ultimately the conclusion I'm drawing will obviously be based on what I'm seeing with my own eyes in my tank. I see one of the most mild fish I've ever owned, eating in direct proximity with other fish that it could swallow up in a second if so inclined.

That being said I'm going to constantly monitor the situation and react accordingly but so far so good, they all get along really nicely, very happy with it. I'll try to get some better pics of the lap and others soon. Thanks J jaws7777 and twentyleagues twentyleagues
This

And this is all I'm saying.
It comes down to the owner.

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016

Yup that's the entire stock list. You read my mind in regards to the sen, right now it's funny to say but I think it's the dominate poly in the tank lol It was here before any of the others and tail whipped/bit the lap when the lap was first introduced. Now they hang out right next to one another.

The albino sen is a ridiculous pig, it's digging at the base of my swords to try and eat some root tabs I put in a couple days ago.

This tank is in my living room and my girl doesn't work so my tanks are being observed like 16 hous/day lol

Reactions: jaws7777

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Everybody is doing good still, I hardly ever see the gold dust but I did see that it was eating the other night. I've been feeding bug bites they go crazy for that stuff. As soon as it hits the water the lap lifts its self up on its fins like a dog perking its ears up, I love that fish. Might see if they will eat NLS soon.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
That's cool. I had two gold dust and both were major hiders.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store