Leo wanted

Andrex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2011
earth
T1KARMANN;5053013; said:
Paypal is safe it's paypal who are garanteeing the money transfer much lick visa garantee there's

This is a scam I don't even know why we are still trying to prove it

If the guy is only 1 hour away why are you even asking about postage a hours drive is nothing if you want the rays as bad as you say and you would get to see the rays before you hand over your money

This guy has been around on AC for years wasting people's time now let's waste his everyone who reads this thread please click on the link to his add then click the contact seller at the bottom send him a few emails asking price and other stuff it will take you 5 mins to work out it's a scam but at least it will waste some of his time
Lets ask for prices and pics and see if it differs beetween each person?
some of the stuff he sent me:
.A pair of babies at 350 pounds.
Adults.......at 450 pounds.
Breeding pairs at 600.
If you are taking more than a pair we bring down he price again.

.hello,
We are very happy you have interest in our Leopoldi.
We have excellent,beautiful and adorable stingrays.
Any pet lover who sees them for just five minutes falls in love with them.
They are very healthy.
We are a community base group in Cyprus and our Leo's are the best you can have out here.
All our Leo's are insured

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
This is the response I gt when I said I will drive direct to your place and view the rays that are for sale.:
Hello Aiden,
We are very happy you have interest in our Leopoldi.
We have excellent,beautiful and adorable stingrays.
Any pet lover who sees them for just five minutes falls in love with them.
They are very healthy with a two year genetic health guarantee..
We are a community base group.
We have babies,adults and breeding pairs.
Please make your command and we shall proceed from here.
Our prices are very moderate.If you are taking more than a pair than
you shall benefit from a reduction.
Have a nice day.

Then I replied and asked the same direct question: where and when can I see th rays.

No reply .

siluk

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2007
UK
Hi Andrex, these rays are in Singapore. Pic4 is a leo x motoro. Pic 1, 2, 3 and 5 are black hybrid. Pic6 is pure leo.
Scam.

rogan josh

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2009
blackburn
Hi Andrex
where are you based in uk as i can supply you a breeders name that i know will be having a few litters of leo,s in the near future pm me for details
i have dealt with this guy many times he wont mess you about and is a really nice guy but you will have to pay a bit more than those scammer prices you where qouted
regards Ian

Andrex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2011
earth
siluk;5054283; said:
Hi Andrex, these rays are in Singapore. Pic4 is a leo x motoro. Pic 1, 2, 3 and 5 are black hybrid. Pic6 is pure leo.
Scam.
Hi, guess what he just sent me, "why are you posting the emails i sent you on to a forum?":eek:

rogan josh

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2009
blackburn
Andrex;5054335; said:
Hi, guess what he just sent me, "why are you posting the emails i sent you on to a forum?":eek:
Hi Andrex
as i said to you before the ray market is very small in the uk, and the majority of breeders know each other and would guess most have had input on this site. so to be worried about posts on this site makes me smell a rat ask him to post and defend himself if he has nothing to hide as i as a ray breeder would,
bet you dont get a response

Andrex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2011
earth
rogan josh;5054366; said:
Hi Andrex
as i said to you before the ray market is very small in the uk, and the majority of breeders know each other and would guess most have had input on this site. so to be worried about posts on this site makes me smell a rat ask him to post and defend himself if he has nothing to hide as i as a ray breeder would,
bet you dont get a response
Well he will be reading everything we say:irked:.
He could be a member:confused:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store